Tuesday, July 15, 2008

tough times

I dont know what to say other than I am so overwhelmed right now. Financially it is so difficult. With me not really working, and Jason not able to get a raise, we are on a tight ship. I get in such a frenzy when I find out one thing after another about bills or whatever else that might arise. I then read emails or comments or even blogs from other friends that know the Lord and get me back in tune with Him. I know I should trust the Lord more, that he will guide me and my family through our lives. That he won't give us anything we can't handle. When we pray, he does listen. I feel so blessed that I have these friends. My family consits of my mom and my sister. I pray for my sister that I know is going through her own thing in life. And even though we aren't currently on speaking terms, I know the Lord will help her. Because he does love her. I pray for my mom who has difficult decisions to make. Especially after my dad passing away. I know the Lord will provide for us all in one way or the other. I thank all my fiancee's friends and my friends, near and far. Love you all.

No comments: